There are habits that age your skin prematurely, creating grounds for existed wrinkles to become more apparent. There are habits that we do unintentionally destroy the things we have done to reduce wrinkles. There are things we thought doesn’t matter but actually, it matters when it comes to reduce wrinkles, That’s why we come up with a list for people to change these things. AND YOU CAN START CHANGING THESE THINGS START FROM TODAY!
Start Protecting Yourself From The Sun TODAY
The time you exposed to the sun matters when it comes to skin health. It is not a good idea for your skin to be exposed under the sun for a prolonged period of time. The harmful ultraviolet (UV) sunlight contain is one of the main causes of premature aging signs on your Skin.
So what to do to prevent the damage from the sun? Well, There are few things you can do.
- Use Sunblock. Sunblock is opaque and blocks almost all of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
- When the sun is strong, limit your exposure to sunlight.
- Protect your skin with clothing and hats.
Start Drink Lesser TODAY
Drinking excessively does harm to your skin in a lot of ways.
- It dehydrates your body and make wrinkles already there more apparent – The more you drink, the more dehydrated your body becomes. The dehydration will make the existed wrinkles more apparent and make wrinkles and other premature aging signs form faster.
- It affects the production of collagen, which helps slow down the formation of wrinkles – Alcohol will deplete your body’s level of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps produce collagen. Collagen provides elasticity and slows down, help prevent premature aging. not enough collagen will help speed up premature aging.
Start Avoid Smoking Or Smoke Lesser TODAY
Smoking not only can cause many diseases, weaken functions of different parts of the body, it help form wrinkles in different ways.
- First of all, The nicotine in cigarettes will narrow blood vessels in the outermost layer of your skin, creating lesser blood flow. With lesser blood flow, lesser oxygen and nutrients that skin need goes to the skin. This helps the formation of wrinkles.
- Secondly, chemicals in tobacco will damage collagen. Collagen gives skin elasticity, help anti-aging, with lesser collagen, wrinkles can be formed easier.
- Thirdly, smoking causes and enhances wrinkles around the mouth – The process of smoke require the muscles your mouth to overwork, and this causes wrinkles developed over the time.
- Fourthly, Smoking will not only cause wrinkles on the face. It also causes wrinkles, skin damage on different parts of a body.
- Finally, If you smoke and you found it difficult to quit, you can try out some programs or some methods out there. There are many people faced the same situation but quit smoking successfully. There are some proven working ways out there. Give them a try.
Avoid Sleeping With Makeup TODAY
Some people think it’s ok for not removing makeup before going to bed. No. It’s not. It will cause big problem. Sleeping with makeup cause big damage to skin and speed up the aging process.
If you don’t remove the makeup before going to bed, the pollutants left on face throughout the day and chemicals of the makeup will :
- Slow down the renewal process that your skin goes through as you sleep. This will give an advantage to wrinkles to form.
- It blocks your pores, it will slow down the production of sebum and this will lead to dry skin. Dry skin slows down the repair process, will also help wrinkles form. It will also damage the collagen fibers that help against aging process.
So don’t sleep with makeup again.
What do I do after removing the makeup ? Wash your face with mild cleanser and apply a moisturizer or night cream.
Avoid Sleeping Too Little
We all know not enough sleep will do harm to our body, but how exactly it will lead to more wrinkles?
- When you get enough sleep, your body will produce more human growth hormone. These human growth hormone will help your skin remain thick, more elastic, and as result, making it lesser likely to wrinkles.
- When you don’t get enough sleep, your body produces more cortisol. It’s a hormone that will break down skin cells, making wrinkle easier to form.
- While you sleep, your body will repair, recover and prepare your skin to defend against the harm environment does to it. with lesser sleep, comes lesser repair and lesser defense, causing wrinkles to form over the time.
Don’t Neglect Area Around Eyes
Don’t neglect the skin around eyes, since the skin around the eyes is relatively thinner, it’s more vulnerable to the harm from the environment, UV exposure, and irritation.
That’s why wrinkles around eyes are generally more severe and apparent.
To take care of the skin of this area by
- Wear sunglasses to protect from UV rays.
- Moisturize that area with good quality eye cream.
Avoid Crash Dieting
It’s important to do diet in a healthy way. Do diet in an unhealthy way, will cause weight up and down rapidly and it’s not good for your skin.
It will reduce the elasticity of skin and can cause wrinkles later in life.
Avoid Skipping Night Cream
Your skin needs to rest, and a good night cream has the ingredient to help your rest better. With better rest, your skin will be able to repair the damage done to the skin and resulting reduction of wrinkles.
Avoid Not Eating Enough Fruits And Veggies
There are free radicals from UV rays of the sun, many sources damage our skin. many things harmful does damage to our skin and antioxidants, carotenoids inside fruits and veggies like tomatoes,carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes help protect the skin and reverse some of the damage had done.
After reading everything, then maybe you forgot some of them. So we make a smaller to-do-list here for you to recall and share it with your friends. You can use the facebook share or twitter share below.
- Protect yourself from the sun – 1. Use sunblock. 2. When the sun is strong, limit your exposure to sunlight. 3. Protect your skin with clothing and hats.
- Drinking harm your skin, Drink knowing this and judge how much you want to drink. Forgot how drinking harm your skin? go back to that tip to see how it harm your skin.
- Like drinking, smoke harm your skin, help wrinkles form. You judge if you really want/need to smoke or not. again. Forgot how smoke help wrinkles form? go back to that tip.
- Don’t sleep with makeup. 1. Remove makeup before going to bed. 2.Wash your face with mild cleanser and 3. apply a moisturizer or night cream.
- Get enough sleep for your skin to repair, recover.
- Take care of skin around the eyes by 1. wear sunglasses to protect from UV rays.
2. Moisturize that area with good quality eye cream.
- Avoid crash dieting as it reduce the elasticity of skin and can cause wrinkles later.
- Use good night cream as it repair the damage done at the day.
- Eat enough veggies and fruits as they help reverse damage done and protect skin.
If this list of tips helped you, share it with your friends and family! By Sharing, you are supporting us to create more useful articles like this.